Advancements In Pipeline Corrosion Control
For years compression-fit HDPE polymer liners have been a cost-effective tool to control internal corrosion in ferrous pipelines. Recent advancements in materials, equipment and technologies have broadened polymer liner capabilities into areas previously inaccessible or impractical for polymer liner use.
This webinar will provide you with a better understanding of recent advancements and provide you with cost-effective solutions to better control corrosion in your pipeline assets. Covered topics will include:
- Different types of polymer liner materials, material advancements and the broadened technical envelop
- Condition assessment of previously installed polymer lining systems
- Condition assessment of the host pipe behind the polymer liner
- New applications made possible by these advancements such as PHMSA regulated pipelines
- Case studies
** Once enrolled, you will receive confirmation with login instructions and a link to the event. Please test your system prior to the webinar date to ensure any updates or downloads are completed. **
Why Should You Take 2 Minutes to Register?
- No travel or missing work days
- Gain knowledge in hottest topics in your field
- Presenters are well-known with long-term experience
- You may ask questions and submit feedback
- Attend in your office or home at your convenience
- Easy to join – After you register, you click a link to join
- Great way to improve your career and earn CEUs*
- Registration is free
All you need is a computer with high speed internet connection to participate. A computer headset can keep your Webinar quiet and not bothersome for others. We hope to see you online!
Connect with us on Twitter! @NAOGP1
*CEU REQUEST FORM: It is the responsibility of attendees to contact their state approval boards to verify whether they accept webinars for credit. It is free to attend a North American Oil & Gas Pipelines webinar. If you would like a CEU certificate for attending there will be a $10 administrative fee. Click here for CEU Form (PDF).
North American Oil & Gas Pipelines Magazine is published by Benjamin Media, Inc. To learn more about Benjamin Media, please visit www.benjaminmedia.com.